[Video] Davichi returns with "I'll Think Of You" on Music Bank, Korea , Video

http://top-korea.blogspot.com/2012/02/video-davichi-returns-with-think-of-you.html

Female duo group Davichi has returned with their new ballad single "I'll Think Of You" on this week's KBS Music Bank!

"I'll Think Of You" is for composer Jun Hae Sung‘s new project album ‘Love Call‘, and the ladies of Davichi have lent their voices to record the first song on the album.

Check out their performance below!

...

Female duo group Davichi has returned with their new ballad single "I'll Think Of You" on this week's KBS Music Bank!

"I'll Think Of You" is for composer Jun Hae Sung‘s new project album ‘Love Call‘, and the ladies of Davichi have lent their voices to record the first song on the album.

Check out their performance below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign