[Video] K.Will reveals MV teaser for "I Need You", Korea , Video

http://top-korea.blogspot.com/2012/02/video-kwill-reveals-mv-teaser-for-need.html

Following his single "I Hate Myself", K.Will has just revealed a music video teaser for his new ballad track "I Need You".

Starring child actors Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Bora, the music video features a tragic love story with a soothing and dramatic melody, making listeners and viewers look forward for his latest track.

...

Following his single "I Hate Myself", K.Will has just revealed a music video teaser for his new ballad track "I Need You".

Starring child actors Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Bora, the music video features a tragic love story with a soothing and dramatic melody, making listeners and viewers look forward for his latest track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign