[Video] Davichi makes comeback with "I'll Think of You" on Music on Top, Korea , Music On Top

http://top-korea.blogspot.com/2012/03/video-davichi-makes-comeback-with-think.html

Female duo group Davichi has returned with their new single "I'll Think Of You" on this week's jTBC Music on Top!

"I'll Think Of You" is for composer Jun Hae Sung‘s new project album ‘Love Call‘, and the ladies of Davichi have lent their voices to record the first song on the album.

Check the performance below:

...

Female duo group Davichi has returned with their new single "I'll Think Of You" on this week's jTBC Music on Top!

"I'll Think Of You" is for composer Jun Hae Sung‘s new project album ‘Love Call‘, and the ladies of Davichi have lent their voices to record the first song on the album.

Check the performance below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign