[Photo/Twitter] Changmin is an "Ice Cream Addict"! , changmin

https://top-korea.blogspot.com/2011/11/on-november-20th-2ams-changmin-shared.html

On November 20th, 2AM's Changmin shared the funny photo above on his Twitter account and he wrote “Ice Cream is the best thing in the whole world.  I wish I live in a world where you can’t gain weight.  I'll see you after the concert..my ice cream“.
2AM will begins their ‘2011 2AM Concert – Christmas‘ concerts on the 24th and 25th of December at Jamsil Student Gym.


Source: Changmin's Twitter

Shared by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net
...

On November 20th, 2AM's Changmin shared the funny photo above on his Twitter account and he wrote “Ice Cream is the best thing in the whole world.  I wish I live in a world where you can’t gain weight.  I'll see you after the concert..my ice cream“.
2AM will begins their ‘2011 2AM Concert – Christmas‘ concerts on the 24th and 25th of December at Jamsil Student Gym.


Source: Changmin's Twitter

Shared by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign